It’s been some time now since we made the Callistemon path to the south of the driveway and it was badly in need of some maintenance.
Thanks to our friendly Rangers at Lamington National Park we have access to a hug amount of aged Forest Mulch. This is one of the major resources that we need for much of the work we do.
This has allowed us to continue extending the South Park path.
Each time we finish one of our construction jobs, new jobs appear as a consequence. The old ‘one things leads to another’.
With the compost wall finished it is now time to deal with some of the issues across the orchard and the adjoining areas. Today we cut a new path below the Grey Water filter, and dealt with some left over Palm trunks.
After clearing and widening the Dragonfuit level with the excavator we needed to plant out the new bank we had created at the eastern end of the level.
The bank was made with excess mountain soil from the excavation.